We promise to use the information provided by you and present on this website in the following ways:
What information are you collecting and how are you collecting it?
We collect information from you when you register on our website. We do not collect any information if you are browsing anonymously. During registration we ask for personal identifiable information including but not limited to name, telephone number, email, address, date of birth etc.
We also collect information about which area of our website do you visit and some other non-personal data which is mainly used to improve our services. Such information is critical for us to keep a track on which areas of our website need improvement.
Information may also be needed when you refer GTROAD.pk on your social network.
If we require any other information, it will be prompted at the time and your permission will be asked for.
We do not store any information with us without user consent. All our data is specifically for our own use and is not shared/sold with/to any third party for promotional or marketing purposes.
Do we collect IP addresses?
Every computer on the internet has a unique set of numbers as an address. These numbers are called IP (Internet Protocol) address. The IP address reveals no personal information about the user but is only used to identify them on the World Wide Web. When you connect to our servers, we use the IP address to evaluate the traffic, identify and investigate misuse or to cooperate with law enforcement agencies.
Cookies are small files that our web servers may send to your browser and store them automatically in your computer’s hard drive. These files are not harmful to your system/network and are only used to identify users, their behavior on our site, browsing history on our website so that the next time you visit, those specific areas of our website are quickly accessible. Cookies are automatically sent to your system but they can be disabled from your browser settings. Disabling cookies may result in slower browsing as our servers will treat you as a new user every time you visit. We do not collect any personal information or any other browsing history from these cookies and we certainly do not support/use/promote any spyware that collects user’s personal information with the help of cookies.
How do you use single-pixel gifs?
GTROAD.pk and third party advertisers may sometimes use single-pixel gif images (also referred as web beacons) to count web page accesses and gather statistical information about your behavior on different parts of our website. We do not collect any personal information from such files and cookies.
What personal information do we collect?
· Apart from the above mentioned information, we may ask for your email address or physical address for the purpose of conducting a contest, survey, sending invitations for shows and conferences or newsletter subscription. Participation in such actions is completely voluntary and up to the user’s decision. Contact information is used to notify winners and for any future correspondence.
· GTROAD.pk may also ask personal information for contacting you or providing you any services like travel advice, goods and merchandise etc.
· GTROAD.pk also may collect information from you for registration on our website. This information will be used for processing data on our websites against our services. Information collected will not be shared with any third party unless specified.
· We will not disclose any personal information unless specified. However we will disclose personal information of an individual if: (a) Required by law or any security agency for security purposes. (b) In order to fulfill any legal requirements. (c) Prevent crime or to protect national security. (d) Protect the personal safety of any other individual.
Disclosure of information to third parties.
GTROAD.pk will disclose personal information with your consent to third parties:
· With our partners to contact you for promotions, products, services that may be interest to you.
· When required by law.
· To cooperate with law enforcing agencies if required to do so.
· Protect and defend the rights of our website/company/network, their intellectual property protect the rights of our users, or our right to do business.
Protection of information.
GTROAD.pk is a free-to-use website where users can post their experiences and travel related information. GTROAD.pk is protected to the maximum extent with a number of security protocols. In case of any attack on the website/servers/users by third parties, we will not be held responsible for it. Users should be aware of their online rights and privacy. We will take full measures to protect our right and the rights of our users in case of any violation.
Your consent to get/use your information.
What should you know about online privacy?
GTROAD.pk may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. Our website also contains third party advertisements. These links and adverts are for promotional purposes only and we are not to be held responsible for any actions taken by these third party links or advertisements. We have no control over these companies and websites and will not be brought into any confrontation with them. The links and advertisements from third parties may change from time to time.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online - for example through e-mail, discussion lists, or elsewhere - that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your personal information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you're online.
Public areas of our website.
Anything you post on our public areas will be visible to others. If your personal information is posted on any area of our website that is visible to others (like forums, blogs, comments), GTROAD.pk will have no responsibility if any third party uses that information for sending unsolicited messages or spam.
Your consent to this agreement.
By using the GTROAD.pk, you consent to the collection and use of information by GTROAD.pk as specified above.
Modifications to this policy
GTROAD.PK is an informative website, the sole purpose of this website is to provide users with a real image of Pakistan, its area, traveling to Pakistan, living in Pakistan etc. Most of our content comes from our users who may post pictures of different parts of Pakistan. All pictorial, video and multimedia content present on our website will be governed by the following policy.
· Although we take measures to prevent copyright breach, but sometimes, some users may post pictures that they don’t own. WE TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH ACT. But we will take actions against them that may or may not be limited to (a) removal of such content (b) permanently or temporarily banning of the user posting such content. If in case of any copyright breach, the owner of the said content MUST CONTACT US DIRECTLY WITH PROOF OF OWNERSHIP OF THE SAID CONTENT.
· Any picture uploaded to GTROAD.pk will be a representation of the said property.
· It is for users’ attention that the media posted on our website will be different from the reality. We take no responsibility of such editing and presence of such content on our website is purely for cosmetic purpose only.
· Users are urged to upload media that they wholly own.
· We would also appreciate if the users upload pictures without any third party logos, watermarks. Pictures with watermarks and third party logos may be deleted from our system due to copyright issues.
· Uploading a picture shows that you are the owner of it and you are giving us the consent to use it for promotional purposes or for using it against your post on different parts of our website.
· When you are uploading a picture to our website, you are accepting full responsibility of the use of the said picture.
· You are also taking responsibility and showing your consent to share the picture on different portals, social media and other websites that are directly operated by GTROAD.pk team.
· Uploading a picture or any media is not mandatory with each post.
· Please do not upload pictures containing animals, nudity, portions of the body, violence, inflammatory/offensive language or images of famous personalities/celebrities, political slogans or copyrighted images.
· Any user found guilty of using pictures containing animals, nudity, portions of the body, violence, inflammatory/offensive language or images of famous personalities/celebrities, political slogans or copyrighted images will be banned immediately and their posts may be removed. Any loss resulting in such bans will be entirely on the user’s account and GTROAD.pk will not be held responsible for it.
· GTROAD.pk is a professional website and we are not liable to confirm the authenticity of the pictures or images posted by the users.